5425, avenue Casgrain, local #801, Montréal, Québec, Canada H2T 1X6
Lawyer, Certified Mediator, Partner.
Legal counsel with complete and sustainable solutions
As a lawyer, negotiator, and certified mediator, Sacha has acquired over the years, a particular experience in litigation before the civil and administrative tribunals. Besides construction and real estate law (latent defects), which constitutes the main scope of his practice, Sacha’s experience covers a wide range of spaces, including co-ownership law, residential and commercial leases, and mortgage (hypothec) law.
Most recognized for his pragmatic side and his diplomatic skills in dispute situations, Sacha has acquired a notable expertise in conflict resolution.
Sacha’s also assist and counsel construction contractors in elaboration of strategies relating to issues surrounding calls for bids and drawing-up contractual agreements.
– Member, Québec Bar;
– Member, Young Bar Association of Montréal;
– Member, Fédération québécoise du saumon atlantique (FQSA);
– Member, Atlantic Salmon Federation (ASF);
– Secretary, Fédération québécoise du saumon atlantique (FQSA) – Montréal chapter.
DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
– Certified mediator, Québec Bar, 2016;
– Québec Bar, 2009;
– L.L.B., Université de Montréal, 2006;
– B.A., political science, Université de Montréal, 2002.