LAWYERS SPECIALIZED IN CONSTRUCTION LAW IN MONTREAL
SEND YOUR REQUEST
WE WILL ANALYZE YOUR MATTER
WE WILL RESPOND AS FAST AS WE CAN !
We counsel and represent general and specialized contractors, as well as suppliers, promoters, investors, and owners in the event of dispute matters, in the general administration of their everyday activities.
Assisted by our network of professionals, we also help construction contractors obtain their licensing from the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec (RBQ) and with their legal matters relevant to the RBQ.
- Latent defects recourses of all sorts, faulty workmanship, construction defects and non-compliances;
- Disputes and litigation between contractors, subcontractors, professionals, and/or suppliers (unpaid workmanship, late completion, non-compliant performance conditions, damages, civil and professional liability);
- Disputes and litigation between the owner and the contractor;
- Disputes and litigation between the owner, the contractor, and the construction workers (application of collective bargaining agreements);
- Contract termination;
- Construction legal hypothecs or leans;
- Negotiation, review, and drafting of construction contracts;
- Execution or repeal of construction contracts;
- Counsel for contractors (Régie du Bâtiment du Québec and everyday commercial activities);
- Dispute mediation between contractors.