LAWYERS SPECIALIZED IN CONSTRUCTION LAW IN MONTREAL
To make your construction projects a success
Whether you are a contractor, a supplier, an investor in the construction space, a professional, or an owner, we can assist you and counsel you with your construction ventures.
SEND YOUR REQUEST
WE WILL ANALYZE YOUR MATTER
WE WILL RESPOND AS FAST AS WE CAN !
Get a swift response
in construction law
From the recovery of unpaid workmanship and supplies to confectionning construction contract denunciation notices and notices of construction legal hypothecs, including negotiating and drafting of construction contracts, the interpretation and application of construction collective bargaining agreements, and remedies for construction defects or faulty workmanship, we offer a wide range of legal services to the various stakeholders in the province of Québec construction space.
We counsel and represent general and specialized contractors, as well as suppliers, promoters, investors, and owners in the event of dispute matters, in the general administration of their everyday activities.
Assisted by our network of professionals, we also help construction contractors obtain their licensing from the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec (RBQ) and with their legal matters relevant to the RBQ.
- Latent defects recourses of all sorts, faulty workmanship, construction defects and non-compliances;
- Disputes and litigation between contractors, subcontractors, professionals, and/or suppliers (unpaid workmanship, late completion, non-compliant performance conditions, damages, civil and professional liability);
- Disputes and litigation between the owner and the contractor;
- Disputes and litigation between the owner, the contractor, and the construction workers (application of collective bargaining agreements);
- Contract termination;
- Construction legal hypothecs or leans;
- Negotiation, review, and drafting of construction contracts;
- Execution or repeal of construction contracts;
- Counsel for contractors (Régie du Bâtiment du Québec and everyday commercial activities);
- Dispute mediation between contractors.